See Also : DesignbyShakti.com

Downright Fiction E-Magazine is a platform that encourages independent thinking and creative expression. The website aims to bring together all things related fiction, un-fiction and music for our readers as well as our writers. You will also find Tips & resources for writers, and downloads & interviews for music lovers.

Glass Pear - Love Is All I Need

Yestyn Griffiths (of Glass Pear) recently announced that the mixing of the new album is complete and the self-titled 'Glass Pear' is going to be available Dec 5! Check out the new song from the album after the jump!

Source: glasspearmusic.com






Its been a labour of love, both a delight and an ordeal. With this album I’ve allowed my muse freer rein to explore all the different types of music I listen to and love. There’s sprinkles of britpop in there with tracks like “Planet earth”, Prodigy influenced beats in “Grace” and “Summer”, my adulation of the genius of Brian Wilson in “One day soon” and “Dizzy” and a happily shameless play-on-words homage to the Beatles in “Love is all I need.”

Read more here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Test