See Also : DesignbyShakti.com

Downright Fiction E-Magazine is a platform that encourages independent thinking and creative expression. The website aims to bring together all things related fiction, un-fiction and music for our readers as well as our writers. You will also find Tips & resources for writers, and downloads & interviews for music lovers.

Poem : The Beauty of Flowers



The Beauty of Flowers
Irie Salvador



You're the Beauty of Flowers
Blooming bright
with the wisdom of old
a Love lost in the chaos of time
You're the Beauty of Flowers
Shining the light
of Spirits in flight
You are the Beauty of Flowers
Beautiful in My Heart



About Irie Salvador


"Writing is just one of my many passions. It is the strongest one I have. I write to ease my mind. I write my heart. I write my soul’s journey. I write from the window of your soul, because I am your soul." You can reach more of Irie's works at iriesalvador.com


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Test