See Also : DesignbyShakti.com

Downright Fiction E-Magazine is a platform that encourages independent thinking and creative expression. The website aims to bring together all things related fiction, un-fiction and music for our readers as well as our writers. You will also find Tips & resources for writers, and downloads & interviews for music lovers.

Poem : An Ancient Dance



An Ancient Dance
Irie Salvador



Beauty that was.
Beauty that is.
Beauty that will forever be.
The existence of you.
The existence of me.
The existence of a memory
-starlit night sky
-full moonlit night
-sea breezes caressing
soft sands
-caressing an ancient dance
The ebb and flow of Love
to the rhythm of ocean waves
-Holy Water of old
-Spirits of the Sea
bringing forth their blessings.

Love is meant to be.


About Irie Salvador


"Writing is just one of my many passions. It is the strongest one I have. I write to ease my mind. I write my heart. I write my soul’s journey. I write from the window of your soul, because I am your soul." You can reach more of Irie's works at iriesalvador.com


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Test