See Also : DesignbyShakti.com

Downright Fiction E-Magazine is a platform that encourages independent thinking and creative expression. The website aims to bring together all things related fiction, un-fiction and music for our readers as well as our writers. You will also find Tips & resources for writers, and downloads & interviews for music lovers.

Poem : The Lover - I




The Lover I
Irie Salvador



My Beloved

My Beautiful

You came like blazing fire into my heart

-a thousand burning suns inside my every being

My soul you consumed

-devoured

And I, your lover

The moon

I submitted to your burning light

-reflected your beauty into every darkened room

I, your lover

To you my every breath

My Beloved

My Beautiful

I followed you wherever your dreams beckoned

I bathed you with the most sacred herbs in Eden

I clothed you in the finest silk loomed from the depths of my love

My Beloved

My Beautiful

Your love is Holy water

You have left me

You have left with my heart

-with all of my sacred herbs

Not even one silk of your beauty did you leave me

My Eden is dead

This blade-



About Irie Salvador


"Writing is just one of my many passions. It is the strongest one I have. I write to ease my mind. I write my heart. I write my soul’s journey. I write from the window of your soul, because I am your soul." You can reach more of Irie's works at iriesalvador.com


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Test