See Also : DesignbyShakti.com

Downright Fiction E-Magazine is a platform that encourages independent thinking and creative expression. The website aims to bring together all things related fiction, un-fiction and music for our readers as well as our writers. You will also find Tips & resources for writers, and downloads & interviews for music lovers.

Poem - My Heart's Mantra


My Heart's Mantra
By Irie Salvador


My Dear, Lotus…
You are the mantra rolling from my lips
-caressing my heart with the magic of your essence.
The beauty of your soul crosses all earthly realms and transcends beyond the heavens
-intoxicating angels into your arms.
The aura of your heart emanates warmth of sun into the depths of my darkened ocean.
I sit in meditation of you
-the lips of my heart uttering your love into my every being.
I pray, Love
-seed Life into me.




About Irie Salvador


"Writing is just one of my many passions. It is the strongest one I have. I write to ease my mind. I write my heart. I write my soul’s journey. I write from the window of your soul, because I am your soul." You can reach more of Irie's works at iriesalvador.com


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Test